Identity: MAYPE, TAXIS Y MICROBUSES, S.L. (also the provider)
TAX IDENTIFICATION NUMBER: B17834839
Postal address: Carrer Lluis Companys, 4, 17200, Palafrugell, Girona
MAYPE, TAXIS Y MICROBUSES, S.L., as the owner of the Website, in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (RGPD), Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December (LOPDGDD) and other current legislation on the protection of personal data, and by Law 34/2002 of 11 July, of Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), informs you that it has implemented the necessary security measures, both technical and organisational, to ensure and protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the data entered.
PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING
Your personal data will only be used for the following purposes:
– To carry out the necessary commercial and administrative procedures in relation to website users
– To send commercial advertising communications by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social communities or any other electronic or physical means, in the event that the User has expressly consented to the sending of commercial communications by electronic means by subscribing to the NEWSLETTER;
– To respond to queries and/or provide information requested by the User
– To perform the services and/or provide the products contracted or subscribed to by the User
– Use your data to contact you, both electronically and non-electronically, to obtain your feedback on the service provided
– Profile and usability analysis will be carried out.
– The data of customers and/or suppliers will be processed, as part of the contractual relationship that binds them to the data controller, in compliance with the administrative, fiscal, accounting and labour obligations required under current legislation.
You may revoke your consent at any time by sending an email to email@example.com indicating ‘Unsubscribe’ in the subject line.
In accordance with the LSSICE, MAYPE, TAXIS Y MICROBUSES, S.L. does not engage in SPAM practices, therefore, it does not send commercial emails that have not been previously requested or authorised by the User. Consequently, in all communications that you will receive from the provider, you have the option of cancelling your express consent to receive our communications.
We will not process your personal data for any other purpose than those described above except by legal obligation or court order.
LEGITIMACY OF DATA PROCESSING
The legal basis for data processing is the consent you give for the purposes described above, which will be requested at the time of marking the corresponding box when collecting your data.
Failure to provide the requested personal data or not accepting this data protection policy means the impossibility of subscribing, registering or receiving information about the Provider’s products and services.
In cases where there is a prior contractual relationship between the parties, legitimacy for the development of administrative, tax, accounting and labour obligations that are required under current legislation shall be the prior existence of the business relationship established between the parties.
ASSIGNMENT OR TRANSFER RECIPIENTS
MAYPE, TAXIS Y MICROBUSES, S.L. does not carry out any transfer or communication of data unless there is a reasonable need to comply with judicial proceedings, legal obligations or prior consent of the user.
International transfers of your personal data will also not be made without your prior consent without prejudice to blocking or cancelling your account should there be evidence of a criminal offence undertaken by the user. The information provided will be only that which is currently available to the provider.
MAYPE, TAXIS Y MICROBUSES, S.L. will not transfer the data collected to third parties unless there is a reasonable need to do so in order to comply with judicial proceedings, legal obligations or after obtaining the consent of the user.
The information that you provide us with both through this website and the application will be hosted on the servers of MAYPE, TAXIS Y MICROBUSES, S.L.. The processing of the data of said entity is regulated by a data processor contract between the provider and this company. Under no circumstances will this processor subcontract services involving data processing to third parties without our prior consent.
Any communication sent will be incorporated into the information systems of MAYPE, TAXIS Y MICROBUSES, S.L. By accepting these conditions, terms and policies, the User expressly consents to MAYPE, TAXIS Y MICROBUSES, S.L. conducting the following activities and/or actions unless otherwise indicated by the User:
– The sending of commercial and/or promotional communications by any enabled means, informing the Users of the activities, services, promotions, advertising, news, offers and other information about the services and products related to the activity.
– In the event that the User has expressly consented to the sending of commercial communications by electronic means by subscribing to the NEWSLETTER, the sending of such communications by electronic means to inform Users of the activities, services, promotions, advertising, news, offers and other information on the services and products of MAYPE, TAXIS Y MICROBUSES, S.L., which are the same or similar to those which were initially contracted or of interest to the User.
– The storing of data for the periods provided for in the applicable provisions.
RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECTS
As a data subject user, you may request to exercise the following rights before MAYPE, TAXIS Y MICROBUSES, S.L. by sending a letter to the postal address at the top of the page or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating ‘DATA PROTECTION, EXERCISE RIGHTS’ in the subject line, and attaching a photocopy of your ID card or any similarly legally binding document, as indicated by law.
– Right of access: allows the data subject to ascertain and obtain information about their personal data that is subject to processing.
– Right of rectification or deletion: allows the data subject to correct errors and modify data that is inaccurate or incomplete.
– Right of cancellation: allows data that proves to be inadequate or excessive to be deleted.
– Right to object: the right of the data subject not to have his or her personal data processed or to stop processing.
– Limitation of processing: involves the marking of stored personal data in order to limit its future processing.
– Data portability: provision of the processed data to the data subject, so that they can transfer it to another data controller without constraint.
– Right not to be subject to automated individual decisions (including profiling): the right not to be subject to a decision based on automated processing that leads to effects on or significantly affects the data subject.
As a user, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. The withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of the processing conducted prior to the withdrawal of consent.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority if you believe that your rights in relation to the protection of your data (agpd.es) may have been violated.
STORING YOUR DATA
Your data will be kept for the duration of the business relationship with us or you may exercise your right of cancellation, objection or limitation of processing. However, we will retain certain personal identification and traffic data for a maximum period of two years in the event that it is required by the Courts and Tribunals or to initiate internal actions arising from the misuse of the website.
You will not be subject to decisions based on automated processing that affect your data.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT:
The data collected by the data controller is the following:
– Those provided by users through the different services offered on the website
– Those included in the different forms provided on the website
Refusal to provide the obligatory data will make it impossible to respond to the specific request in question. You declare that the information and data you provide is accurate, up to date and truthful. In case of any changes, please inform us immediately so that the information subject to processing is kept up to date and free of errors.
If you purchase the service/purchase the product through our website www.sagales.com we will ask you to provide us with information about yourself, including your name, contact details and credit or debit card information.
We inform you that MAYPE, TAXIS Y MICROBUSES, S.L. may have a social media presence. The processing of the data of persons who become social media followers (and/or conduct any link or connecting action through social media) of the official pages of MAYPE, TAXIS Y MICROBUSES, S.L. shall be governed by this section, as well as by the conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social media network applicable in each case, previously accepted by the user.
MAYPE, TAXIS Y MICROBUSES, S.L. will process your data for the purposes of correctly managing its social media presence, informing you about the provider’s activities, products or services, as well as for any other purpose that the regulations of the social media networks allow.
The publication of the following content is prohibited:
– Content that is presumed unlawful by national, community or international regulations or that carries out presumably unlawful activities or contravenes the principles of good faith.
– Content that violates the fundamental rights of individuals, violates internet etiquette, is offensive or may generate adverse reactions from our users or third parties, and in general any content that MAYPE, TAXIS Y MICROBUSES, S.L. deems inappropriate.
– And content that in general contravenes the principles of legality, honesty, responsibility, protection of human dignity, protection of minors, protection of public order, protection of privacy, consumer protection and intellectual and industrial property rights.
Likewise, MAYPE, TAXIS Y MICROBUSES, S.L. reserves the right to remove, without prior notice, from the website or from the corporate social media network any contents that is deemed inappropriate.
Communications sent through social media networks will be incorporated into a file owned by MAYPE, TAXIS Y MICROBUSES, S.L. which may send you information of interest to you.
You can access more information as well as refer to the companies that are part of MAYPE, TAXIS Y MICROBUSES, S.L. through the following link: www.empresa.com/politicadeprivacidad.
In any case, if you send personal information through social media, MAYPE, TAXIS Y MICROBUSES, S.L. shall be exempted from liability in relation to the security measures applicable to this platform, and the user, should they wish to find out about them, must consult the corresponding specific conditions of the social media network in question.
The data you provide will be treated confidentially. The Provider has adopted all technical and organisational measures and all the required levels of protection to ensure security in the processing of data and avoid its alteration, loss, theft and unauthorised processing or access, in accordance with the state of technology and the nature of the stored data. Likewise, it is also guaranteed that the processing and recording in files, programmes, systems or equipment, premises and centres comply with the requirements and conditions of integrity and security established in current regulations.
In the event that the user sends their CV through our website, we inform you that the data provided will be processed for managing the selection processes that may exist and for carrying out an evaluation of the applicant’s profile in order to select the best candidate for the data controller’s vacant position. We inform you that this is the only official method for accepting your CVs and therefore CVs submitted by any other means will not be accepted. In case of any changes to your data, please inform us in writing as soon as possible, in order to keep your data up to date.
The data will be kept for a maximum period of one year, after which the data will be deleted, thereby ensuring total respect for confidentiality both in processing and in its subsequent destruction. In this regard, once the aforementioned period has elapsed, and if you wish to continue participating in the data controller’s selection processes, please send us your CV again.
The data may be processed and/or communicated to the companies in our group during the time your CV is kept and for the same purposes as stated above.
In the event that the user subscribes to the blog, we inform you that the data provided will be processed to manage their subscription to the informative blog with update notifications and that it will be retained as long as there is mutual interest in maintaining the purpose of the processing. When it is no longer necessary for that purpose, it will be deleted with appropriate security measures to ensure the pseudonymisation or complete destruction of the data. The data will not be communicated to third parties, except as required by law.
PUBLICATION OF REVIEWS
In the event that the user wishes to publish their review on the website, we inform you that the data provided will be processed to respond to suggestions, experiences or opinions on the products and/or services, which shall be published on the website to help other users. The data shall be retained for as long as there is mutual interest in maintaining the purpose of the data processing and once it is no longer required for this purpose, the data will be deleted using appropriate security measures to ensure the pseudonymisation or complete destruction of the data. Reviews will be published on our website. Only the first name of the person who provides a review will be published.
MAYPE, TAXIS Y MICROBUSES, S.L. reserves the right to modify this policy in order to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence.
To all effects and purposes, the relations between MAYPE, TAXIS Y MICROBUSES, S.L. and Users of its electronic services contained on this Website are subject to Spanish legislation and jurisdiction, to which the parties expressly submit themselves, and the Courts and Tribunals of Barcelona shall be competent for the resolution of all disputes arising from or related to its use.